Bethesda has rolled out one other replace for Fallout 76. This week’s patch is pretty minor; it requires no obtain on PS4 or Xbox One (though PC gamers will nonetheless must obtain the replace), and it addresses a small handful of points throughout all platforms, in addition to a pair particularly associated to the PC model.
Most notably, Bethesda has resolved a PC-specific bug that might crash the sport when you choose the “Exit to Desktop” possibility. Moreover, the developer says it has “mounted a setting that was left in a debug state.” In accordance with the studio, “This might permit outdated purchasers to attach, breaking gameplay.”
By way of common fixes, Bethesda has added Korean language help to all variations of the sport. It has additionally mounted an exploit that allowed objects to be duplicated, in addition to a bug that might forestall enemies from taking harm from explosives and different heavy weapons. Yow will discover the total patch notes for the hotfix under.
Bethesda has been releasing a gradual stream of updates for Fallout 76 for the reason that sport’s launch this previous November. Final week, the developer made some major CAMP improvements. It additionally gave gamers the flexibility to respec their SPECIAL as soon as they attain degree 51.
Regardless of its poor critical reception, it seems Fallout 76 had a solid launch month in terms of sales. In accordance with the NPD Group, the sport was the fourth best-selling sport of November, behind Battlefield V, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Bethesda hasn’t shared any particular gross sales numbers for Fallout 76, however the firm not too long ago that “millions” of individuals have performed the sport.
Fallout 76 December 19 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Korean language help has been added to Fallout 76.
- This was added to console variations of the sport on December 18.
- PC gamers who’ve their language set to Korean will see an elevated obtain measurement of some hundred megabytes as we speak.
Stability and Efficiency
- PC: Addressed a difficulty that might trigger the sport shopper to crash after deciding on Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fastened a setting that was left in a debug state. This might permit outdated purchasers to attach, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that might permit objects to be duplicated.
- Weapons: Addressed a difficulty that might forestall high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing harm to enemies, or trigger enemies to heal instantly after taking harm.